This was the last produced version of the Sentry Controller. This page is kept for reference.
- Replaces the Arduino + Sentry Shield combination with one simple, all-in-one solution, for a lower price. In other words, if you use this product, you will not have to do any wiring or soldering to build your sentry.
- Plug-in connections for the three servo motors: trigger, pan, and tilt.
- Provides connection points for the optional "Electric Trigger" function (usually used to wire directly to an electric airsoft gun). See Wiring.
- Servo Power switch, with optional bypass solder points.
- Standard 5.5mm power jack for servo power, with optional bypass solder points.
- Provides solder points for wires to an optional 'disable plate' button and optional Reload Position switch.
- Can handle up to 5A current before getting warm, for using high-torque and heavy-duty servos.
- Status LED's for Power, Mode, USB RX, and USB TX.
- 12 user-programmable digital I/O pins for your own expansions and prototyping (8 of these can also be used as analog inputs).
- Supports USB 2.0 communication (with mini-B USB cable).
- On-board ATMega328 processor pre-loaded with Project Sentry Gun code.
- Fully compatible with Project Sentry Gun's code.
- No soldering required.
- Open-Source Design Files (EagleCAD)
- Previous versions
- Download Drivers
Note: This version of the Standalone Sentry Controller has an additional MOSFET transistor on the bottom of the board, enabling use of the "Electric Trigger" functionality. That is the only difference between this and the standard Standalone Sentry Controller.