Reason: Outdated version
Changes from version 4 was a re-arrangement of the components (see pictures).
- This shield fits the Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, and Diecimila.
- Solderless header (plug-in) connections for the three servo motors: trigger, pan, and tilt.
- Supports an electric-type trigger, providing solder points for wires to the gun battery and the gun motor.
- Provides solder points for wires to an optional 'disable plate' button.
- Three control switches: Aim, Safe, and Reload, with optional bypass solder points.
- Standard 5.5mm power jack for servo power, with optional bypass solder points.
- Can handle up to 5A current before getting warm, for using high-torque and heavy-duty servos.
- Status LED's for Power, Mode, USB connection, and Firing.
- Unused Arduino pins broken out for your own expansions and prototyping.
- Fully compatible with Project Sentry Gun's code.
- No soldering required.
- *Arduino not included
- Open-Source Design Files (EagleCAD)
- Instuctions / Datasheet