Reason: Outdated version
This was the first prototype and production version of the sentry shield.
The hole below the MOSFET, which was meant to allow a user to bolt a heat sink to the MOSFET, was determined to be unnecessary.
- This shield fits the Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, and Diecimila.
- Solderless header (plug-in) connections for the three servo motors: trigger, pan, and tilt.
- Alternatively supports an electric-type trigger, providing solder points for wires to the gun battery and the gun motor.
- Provides solder points for wires to an optional 'disable plate' button.
- Three control switches: Aim, Safe, and Reload.
- Standard 5.5mm power jack for servo power.
- Can handle up to 1A current before getting warm, for using high-torque and heavy-duty servos.
- Status LED's for Power, USB connection, Mode, and Firing.
- Fully compatible with Project Sentry Gun's code.
- *Arduino not included